Monday, 23 September 2013

Skill Set & Gaps

I've decided that taking a look at my skill set would really help inform my decision on what I should do for this project. I want to go down a route that I'm at least confident in, but at the same time still want a challenge and room to explore. I need to think about my technical ability, mostly dependant on software and technology, my creativity in certain areas, and the challenge of completing this all within one year.


Art Skills
Technical Skills
Personal Skills
Strongest
> Concept Design: Characters
> 3D Modeling: Architecture Environments
> Digital Painting
> Photoshop
> Maya
> Organisation Skills
> Visual Research
Medium
> Pencil Sketching
> Graphic Design
> Concept Design: Architecture Environments
> 3D Modeling: Organic Environments
> 3D Texturing
> 3D Animation
> Illustrator
> Flash
> Time Management
> Text Research
> Communication of Ideas
Weakest
> Concept Design: Organic Environments
> 3D Lighting
> 2D Animation
> Mudbox
> Public Speaking
> Essay Writing
> Critical Self Evaluation
Non-Existent
> 3D Modeling: Characters
> 3D Rigging
> 3D Dynamics


No comments:

Post a Comment