Monday 23 September 2013

Skill Set & Gaps

I've decided that taking a look at my skill set would really help inform my decision on what I should do for this project. I want to go down a route that I'm at least confident in, but at the same time still want a challenge and room to explore. I need to think about my technical ability, mostly dependant on software and technology, my creativity in certain areas, and the challenge of completing this all within one year.


Art Skills
Technical Skills
Personal Skills
Strongest
> Concept Design: Characters
> 3D Modeling: Architecture Environments
> Digital Painting
Photoshop
Maya
Organisation Skills
Visual Research
Medium
Pencil Sketching
Graphic Design
Concept Design: Architecture Environments
3D Modeling: Organic Environments
3D Texturing
3D Animation
Illustrator
Flash
Time Management
Text Research
Communication of Ideas
Weakest
Concept Design: Organic Environments
3D Lighting
2D Animation
Mudbox
Public Speaking
Essay Writing
Critical Self Evaluation
Non-Existent
3D Modeling: Characters
3D Rigging
3D Dynamics


No comments:

Post a Comment