Tuesday 24 September 2013

Idea Mindmaps

I began organising my thoughts on project ideas by making mindmaps, one for characters and another for environments, both containing elements of storyline within them, and leaning towards games more than any other platform. I thought about elements of each area that I like, what I think could be better, and what I find interesting etc. While I have other interests outside of these two subjects, I felt these are the ones I'm already familiar with and confident in. This project lasts a year, I don't want to get bored of it part way through. They both have a wide range of directions I can go down, and allow for a number of outcomes in terms of method and execution. From here, I'll try and narrow my choices down, and evaluate each idea by forming it like a research question and looking at its potential.

Character Design Mindmap

Environment Design Mindmap

No comments:

Post a Comment