Thursday 28 November 2013

Media Test: Shape-Based Silhouette Design

Again going back to shape theory, but I know I need to improve my skills at using a digital pipeline, so this is a good exercise for that. I am determined to stick to this to adapt closer to that of the industry, despite my computers slowness. I started designing these creatures based on circles, squares, and triangles, keeping them relatively basic in form as if they were of the same art style. I think the designs are quite varied and unique, but I suppose they could easily be mistaken for Pokemon. Some designs look to be inspired from my memory, and I need to keep this in mind as usually the first iterations are never accepted because of similar reasons. I did enjoy doing this though, and it was done much quicker than I thought I could do which surprised me. Hopefully I can keep up the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment