Monday 27 January 2014

Showcase Ideas

I've been looking into how I should design my showcase space. Examples from last year were put up on Blackboard, and I'm taking this as if they were good examples. Some had nice big posters, a few were made up of smaller ones, and one even had little card cut-outs on the table which was a really nice touch. I doubt my project will allow for that sort of thing given it's about character design.






Basically, I want to show off my process of design. I'd love to go through my duos from their initial stages, through development, and into the final stages. This might be a lot of little images though, so maybe simplifying the process through text or diagram, then having the final images as bigger posters. With my many characters, I could display it much like the idea I have for my questionnaire, the ten characters on their own, and then together with their descriptors, and one big promotional image of a favourite perhaps? I'll talk to Ryan about this in our meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment